Papa Insurance offers the life insurance policies and tools you need to help provide for the ones you love. At Papa Insurance, we understand that Life Insurance is much more a good idea: it's peace of mind. There is nothing more important than protecting your family.
We at Papa Insurance are proud of our ability to offer great rates and service. After all it's been our family's tradition for over 60 years. When it comes times for finding quality insurance go with the resource you know and trust, so when there's a problem call Papa Insurance.
Get the life insurance policies you need at a price you can afford.
Well help you get all the discounts and give you a variety of packages to choose from. We can also customize your package.
Papa Insurance offers a variety of term products to fit your needs, time frame, and budget.
Term insurance is the most straightforward form of protection. You generally pay premiums on a monthly or annual basis and your family is protected for that "term".
- Help provide for a family's loss of income
- Cover short- term debts and needs
- Provide additional insurance protection during the child raising years
- Provide longer term protection to help pay off a mortgage, or to help pay for a college education
Whole Life insurance
Whole Life Insurance offers level premiums and life insurance protection for as long as you live, provided that premiums are paid as required to keep the policy in force. Whole life policies also provide for the accumulation of cash value on a tax-deferred basis which can be used when you need it, to help with life’s opportunities. Policy loans do accrue interest, and any outstanding policy loans and interest will reduce the death benefit and cash value.
- Provides for a family’s loss of income, mortgage costs, and educational needs
- Access to cash value for life’s opportunities
- Leaving a legacy for the next generation
Premiums are paid into your policy's account value (after a premium expense charge), where it earns interest. Every month, various deductions, such as a charge for insurance protection, are then made from the account value. You have the ability to take loans or make withdrawals from the account value for your personal needs. Loans accrue interest and unpaid loans plus interest and withdrawals will reduce the death benefit and cash value. The policy continues as long as the cash value is sufficient to cover the various deductions each month.
- Provides for a family's loss of income, mortgage costs, and educational needs
- Access to cash value for life's opportunities
- Estate, special needs, and business planning.
Ask for a life insurance quote today.